Sponsorship Sales Position
Chainstone Labs is a technical advisory and investment company in Portsmouth, NH. We are looking for a Sponsorship Sales representative for a number of events we host throughout the year locally and internationally.
Skills & Expertise Required:
- You have a proven track record of success in the sponsorship sector, preferably in the Business & Finance sector (advantageous, not essential).
- You are above all a natural relationship builder and excellent communicator, capable of building strong connections.
- You will have a background in sponsorship sales management & excel at developing profitable events.
The Role…This is a sales position responsible for growing the client’s sponsorship and exhibition revenue across the event portfolio, working the high end accounts and whenever possible client facing some US based and some internationally.
Competencies & Qualifications:
- Exemplary selling skills
- Proven track record of consistent achievement of own targets
- Excellent application of a consultative sales approach
- Highly driven, entrepreneurial approach
- Client facing at all levels
- College degree preferred
- Three years plus experience working in B2B event sponsorship, exhibition sales or commercial summit sales (preferably with experience in the Business & Finance sector).
- Demonstrating a strong aptitude for researching and presenting ideas, and excellent written communication skills.
- Tenacious and determined in achieving objectives
- A strong commercial instinct
- Knowledge of the cryptocurrency and financial tech space is a plus.
Video Production Specialist
Chainstone Labs is a technical advisory and investment company in Portsmouth, NH. We are looking for a video production specialist who can help us create high quality, high impact video content around the topics of financial and blockchain technologies.
- Work with team to create educational videos concentrating on financial technologies, blockchain, crypto and other financial topics and current events.
- Conduct video interviews with influencers in the financial tech, blockchain, and crypto space.
- Attend Chainstone hosted events and set up a media hub and video equipment lighting/mic’s etc for interviews being conducted. Interview featured speakers, influencers, and attendees throughout the duration of the event.
- Experience in video concepting, interviewing, direction, writing, editing, audio tech, color correction, and all aspects of video from conception through creation.
- Candidate has video and audio editing skills, experience with post-production software, techniques, and standards including use of Adobe Premiere Pro, Aftereffects and other applicable editing tools.
- **In addition to having a passion for and interest in video production and content creation, the ideal candidate will have a strong interest in or familiarity with blockchain, crypto currencies, digital securities, emerging financial technologies, economics, and personal finance.
Chainstone Labs Offers:
- Competitive pay based upon industry experience.
- We are most likely looking for someone who is willing to start on a part-time, contract, or project by project basis with room to grow into a more permanent role.
- All expenses paid travel to Chainstone events and other industry events to be determined.
We are seeking Series 7 Registered Representatives, registered investment advisors, CFAs, CFPs and other financial professionals for a subsidiary company.
If you are a finance professional with a spotless compliance record and you for and an active book of business or active plan to pursue business please consider joining Chainstone.
Independent reps, firms, and wirehouse registered reps are welcome.
We are building part of a new global financial system that can work with your existing business and cutting-edge technologies to serve your clients.
Talk to us today.